Welcome to Assassins & Assets a deadly game of espionage where the cards are stacked against you! This is not your average card game; it's a thrilling and strategic, multi-player, multi-win condition battle of wits, where each player takes on the role of an assassin, vying to eliminate their targets and collect their assets. But be warned: the stakes are high and the game is dangerous.
In Assassins & Assets, you must navigate a complex web of relationships, alliances, and betrayals to come out on top. You will use your cunning, your skills, and your luck to outmaneuver your opponents and take out your targets. But don't get too comfortable; you're also a target, and your rivals will be coming for you.
The game is fast-paced and intense, with each turn bringing new challenges and opportunities. You'll need to think on your feet, adapt to changing circumstances, and always stay one step ahead. And with a wide range of cards and abilities at your disposal, you'll have plenty of options to choose from as you plot your next move.
So, are you ready to become the ultimate assassin? Are you prepared to take on the challenges of the deadly game of Assassins & Assets? Join us now, and see if you have what it takes to come out on top!
In Assassins & Assets, players take on the roles of skilled assassins vying for dominance in the dangerous underworld. The objective is to eliminate your opponents' assets while protecting your own to become the last assassin standing.
- Each player receives an Assets Row of cards, facing down.
(2-3 players, 10 Assets, 4 players 10 Assets, 5-6 players 8 Assets)
- Deal 5 cards from the Assassin’s Deck to each player. This forms their hand.
- The goal is to be the last player with at least one asset remaining in their Assets Row.
- Players take turns clockwise.
- On a player's turn, they can play a Surveillance card to expose an opponent's asset or a Fatality card to eliminate an exposed asset, or combination of both. Players may play as many cards as possible during their turn.
- Exposed assets are placed face-up in the Assets Row.
- Players can play Location and Cache cards in their Frontline to protect assets from exposures.
- Each player can have up to 5 cards in their Frontline.
- Frontline cards can be Location cards (safe houses, garages) or Cache cards (weapon caches, tech stores).
Pre-order your copy of this epic game of strategy, combat and plunder. Play as one of six notorious pirates or sail for Her Majesty with the Royal Fleet. Control port towns, taverns, citadels and more. Engage in hand to hand combat or break out the big guns to challenge an array of vessels for your share of the Royal Treasure!
At Panda Hawk Games, we design, develop and publish fast paced card games for everyone, 4 to 104. Our first title began as a crude sketch on an airplane napkin in 2016. Within minutes creator, Noel Gussen, took out his iPad and went full throttle developing our break out title, DECKFIGHTERS. As his ideas grew so did his team. We currently have one title with two expansions on the market, available at select FLGS (friendly local game stores) on the East Coast, with 7 more games in development. Check out the site and take a peek at our shop, testimonials, galleries, videos and upcoming projects slated for later this year and beyond.
Self Published, 2nd Edition